Arthur Hall Insurance has been advising and protecting individuals, families, businesses, and organizations since 1966. We are a growing business with a team of talented, dynamic professionals who share a passion for risk management insurance, who value the strong relationships forged with our clients, carriers and co-workers, and who will invest in your professional growth with opportunities for advancement.
We are currently seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to service Personal Lines Insurance Customers and Agency Producers. This is a full-time position based out of our West Chester, PA office. Once fully trained, this position will have the opportunity to transition to a hybrid schedule (3 days in the office and 2 days remote). We offer competitive compensation, bonus, and a full benefits package including fully paid employee health and vision benefits.
The Personal Lines Customer Service Representative will be assist in the production of new accounts and the retention of existing accounts. Provides prompt, efficient, high-quality service to designated accounts in support of agency and personal line activities.
- Remarketing: Responsible for gathering the information and risk management recommendations for the renewal of designated accounts. Remarket the account in comparative rater or company website. Provide information to account representative and account manager. Work with account manager to confirm rating, prepare spreadsheets and proposals
- Renewals: check in, confirm coverages, correct errors if necessary, notify representative or manager if coverages do not meet agency standards (coverage options, increases), account rounding opportunities or excessive premium increase. Bill renewal on system. Document system per agency standards
- Endorsements: Check in and bill endorsements, if change was not processed accurately, correct endorsement on company website. Process endorsements on system or quote endorsement options when directed by account manager or representative; Document system per agency standards.
- Customer Service: Receive calls from clients, insurance company representatives and related industries. Handle and process all requests in conjunction with claims specialist. Answer questions promptly and efficiently, maintain a concern for timeliness and completeness when interacting with customers, agency and company personnel to minimize potential for errors & omissions claims.
- Confirmation of Coverage: Dealer and Mortgage phone calls. Speak to dealer and mortgage representatives; obtain any necessary policy information, provide information to account manager or representative to confirm coverage. Once confirmed, process necessary changes to policy, provide EPI or Auto Id Cards. Document system per agency standards
- Billing: process and handle all cancellation and reinstatement notices per agency procedural manual. Notify Producer and Account Manager if account is not paid. Mail cancellation confirmation if necessary. Follow up or check on billing as directed by account manager and representative. Document system per agency standards.
- Agency Management/File System: Maintain files, applications, document and update agency management per agency standards. Assist in the maintenance of company intranet and agency management system.
- Assist with Front Desk Duties and Phone Coverage.
- Assume other job responsibilities as assigned by Producer or Department Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND LICENSING
- Previous experience having worked in Personal Lines of Business is preferred.
- Should have thorough understanding of Personal Lines underwriting and coverages.
- Minimum two years’ experience in similar position is desirable or in Customer Service type of role in Personal Lines.
- Must have all licenses as required by the State Department of Insurance to discuss and/or sell insurance in states where the agency functions or very close to obtaining license upon acceptance of job offer.
- College degree preferred, but not mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outloo
We offer competitive compensation packages including robust benefits options. Arthur Hall Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.