Customer Service Representative – Commercial Lines
Arthur Hall Insurance has been advising and protecting individuals, families, businesses, and organizations since 1966. We are a growing business with a team of talented and dynamic professionals that have a passion for risk management insurance!
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time P&C Licensed Customer Service Representative to service Commercial Line insurance customers and Agency Producers. This is a full-time position based out of our West Chester, PA office. Once fully trained, this position will have the opportunity to transition to a hybrid schedule (3 days in the office and 2 days remote). We offer competitive compensation, bonus, and a full benefits package including fully paid employee health and vision benefits.
- Provide data entry and administrative support for Commercial Lines Account Managers & Producers as assigned.
- Check‐in endorsements and/or prepare letter for Account Manager/Producer.
- Check‐in audits and/or prepare letter for Account Manager/Producer.
- Check-in renewal policies and/or prepare letter for Account Manager/Producer.
- Prepare Certificates of Insurance, Evidence of Insurance and Auto ID cards.
- Prepare Summary of Insurance and Renewal Proposals.
- Process company downloads and attach to client files.
- Monitor cancellations and prepare cancellation letters.
- Must have an active P&C insurance license.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Commercial Insurance and products is required.
- Previous experience with AMS is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work in a team environment with different Account Managers/Producers.
- Good listening and organizational skills and attention to detail are important.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer competitive compensation packages including robust benefits options. Arthur Hall Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.