Arthur Hall Insurance has been advising and protecting individuals, families, businesses, and organizations since 1966. By listening closely to our clients and putting their interests first, we have steadily grown. Arthur Hall Insurance is licensed in over 40 states across the country and has access to a vast number of national and regional insurance carriers.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Account Manager to service Commercial Line customers and Agency Producers. This position will also operate as the Team Leader for our Small Business Unit and work with our Sales Team Leader to accelerate growth within the department. This position offers a competitive base salary as well as commissions for new business.
This is a full-time position based out of West Chester, PA. Hybrid Work Schedules are offered.
- Service Commercial Lines accounts as assigned.
- At the direction of Producer(s) prepare company submissions for new business quotes and prepare proposals of insurance for new Commercial Lines clients, including visits to clients with Producer when requested.
- Work collaboratively with existing Small Business Team to ensure department coverage.
- Take the initiative to write new business that is presented, ensuring continued growth of our Small Business Unit.
- Initiate, screen and prepare endorsement requests for Commercial Lines clients.
- Prepare and process cancellations when required.
- Maintain suspense items in a timely manner.
- Keep current on rates, forms and coverage changes through circulars, bulletins, trade publications, seminars and schools offered.
- Service commercial lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposures.
- Must have an active P&C Insurance license.
- Knowledge of Commercial Insurance and products is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar position.
- Experience with an online Agency Management System is required (AMS is preferred).
- College degree preferred but willing to consider other related experience.
- Able to work in a team environment with different Account Managers/Producers.
- Good listening and organizational skills and attention to detail are important.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.