As a current customer of Arthur Hall Insurance, we would like to take this opportunity to both thank you for your business and to share with you the importance our agency places upon protecting the privacy
of information we gather from you
in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
1. Information We Collect and the Means Used to Collect
Arthur Hall Insurance collects
information about our customers that is necessary to provide those services usual and customary to
independent insurance agents. Arthur Hall Insurance collects this necessary information from the
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, this information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, and date of birth.
- Information about our clients’ transactions with us; this information may include, but is not limited to, claims and payment history.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency; this information may include, but is not limited to, a driving record
or insurance score report.
To collect customer information from the above-stated sources, Arthur Hall Insurance may use the following means of communication to gather information: written, in-person,
telephone, facsimile, electronically, and online.
2. How We Share Client
Information with Non-Affiliated Third Parties
We don’t share information about our customers or former customers with non-affiliated third parties other than as permitted or required by law. For example, Arthur Hall Insurance may share all of the information listed above with non-affiliated third parties for, including but not limited to, the following reasons:
- l Information that is necessary to service or process the insurance needs of our clients, in a manner that is consistent with the usual and customary services provided
by independent insurance agents. Such usual and customary services or processes provided by Arthur Hall Insurance to its customers include but are not limited to underwriting, shopping the renewal, rating, placement, and providing quotes for insurance that is
germane to the coverage the
customer places with our agency.
- Information that is necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of our client’s records.
- Information that is necessary to resolve client disputes or inquiries.
- Information that is required by individuals or entities who are assessing our legal compliance.
- Information that is required for Arthur Hall Insurance to comply with the law.
- To an actuarial or research organization for the purpose of conducting actuarial or research studies.
- Information that is necessary to protect against or prevent
fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability.
How We Share Client Information with Affiliated Parties
We do not share client information with any affiliate.
3. Our Practices Regarding
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your information. These safeguards include but are not limited to the
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about our clients and former clients to those employees who need to know that information in order to assist in providing services or products to the customer.
- We will punish any employees
who impermissibly share client information.
- We use a secure Internet and
e-mail provider to protect the
confidentiality of electronic
Arthur Hall Insurance appreciates your business and in order to continue building upon that relationship we believe it is necessary, not only from a legal standpoint, but also as a sound business practice that our
customers understand the care our agency uses in handling your
information. Arthur Hall Insurance will continue to monitor the