Licensed Account Manager, Commercial Insurance – Full-time, West Chester, PA
Arthur Hall Insurance has been advising and protecting individuals, families, businesses, and organizations since 1966. By listening closely to our clients and putting their interests first, we have steadily grown. Arthur Hall Insurance is licensed in over 40 states across the country and has access to a vast number of national and regional insurance carriers.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager to service Commercial Line customers and Agency Producers. This is a full-time position based in West Chester, PA.
- Service Commercial Lines accounts as assigned and aid in collections.
- At the direction of Producer, prepare company submissions for new business quotes and prepare proposals of insurance for new Commercial Lines clients, including visits to clients with Producer when requested.
- Initiate, screen and prepare endorsement requests for Commercial Lines clients.
- Prepare and process cancellations when required.
- Set up and prepare new account files per agency procedures.
- Invoice all Surplus Lines policies and execute premium finance agreements.
- Maintain suspense items in a timely manner.
- Keep current on rates, forms and coverage changes through circulars, bulletins, trade publications, seminars and schools offered.
- Participate in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge development.
- Maintain all client activity in the agency automation system.
- Service commercial lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposures.
- Assist prospects/insureds until a producer is available.
- Assist claims department in providing coverage information.
- Keep producers fully informed of all important activities on their accounts.
- Assist other departments and producers in cross-selling and account rounding.
- Assume other job responsibilities as assigned by Department Manager.
- Must have all licenses as required by the State Department of Insurance to discuss and/or sell insurance in states where the agency functions.
- Knowledge of Commercial Insurance and products is required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- College degree preferred but willing to consider other related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work in a team environment with different Account Managers/Producers.
- Good listening and organizational skills and attention to detail are important.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced office environment, working both collaboratively and independently, to meet deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
Please submit your resume to Arthur Hall Insurance by:
Mail: 101 E. Chestnut St. West Chester, PA 19380
Phone: 610-696-2394 x 134
Arthur Hall Insurance is always seeking qualified applicants to join our team. Although we are not actively seeking to fill other positions at this time, we are open to accepting resumes on an ongoing basis. When a position becomes available, we will have your credentials on file and will contact you should your qualifications match an open position.